A Winter’s Cheer; Holiday Styled Shoot - Holiday Styled Shoot - Cocktail Hour
- Super User
Of course, up next…cocktail hour! This area of Cross Gables Estate is known as their “Tasting Room,” which will eventually be transformed with the addition of a beautiful patio perfect for cocktail hour, dance floor, or even a more intimate reception space.
You will also see the unique rentals from a new rental company called “The Bee and The Wasp.” How pretty is the Sip and Stroll champagne wall?!
I must say that everyone needs a lounge area during cocktail hour!
& now for the celebration! This macrame wall from Creamery Hill fit perfectly behind Caroline’s Rentals peacock chair that everyone loves. Also, just look at those GORGEOUS barn doors!
Even though the day was long and cold I am so grateful for all the vendors who came together and created beautiful and unique details to bring my vision to life. Also, a big thank you to Melissa MacDonald Photography who did an amazing job capturing the beautiful holiday styled shoot! You definitely don’t want to miss an opportunity to work with these talented vendors below!
- Planner// @designs.by.daisy
- Venue// @crossgablesestate
- Photographer// @melissamacdonaldphoto
- Florist // @flowersbyjenapaige
- Makeup & Hair stylist// @avantesalons @avantebride @lauren_tassoni @beauty.by.anyelin
- Stationery// @rsvp_love
- Flower Wall// @nicolfloraldesign
- Cake// @betterbakedbyriss
- Rentals// @carolinesrentals @thebeeandthewasp
- Calligrapher// @creameryhill @signed_by_sisters
- Bride & Groom// @sydneydemo @mitchellmac_
- Dress & accessories // @daydream_bridal